|Tags||Big Data, Data Analytics, Data Science, Informatique, Intelligence Economique, Marketing, Marketing digital, Master of Science|
|Niveau(x) d'entrée||Formation continue, Post-Bac +4|
Become an expert in the field of Artificial Intelligence applied to marketing to improve the decision-making process and play a major role in a company's performance. Through data science courses, learn how to use the power of Artificial Intelligence to process a large volume of information and make the right decision.
Deepen and apply your knowledge during a study trip to Dublin and a 4-6 month internship.
At the end of this program, choose the career that best suits you: Data Analyst, Data Strategist, Data Planner, Marketing Scientist, Data Consultant, Data Scientist, Marketing Strategist, Marketing Analysis/Marketing Research/CRM/Credit Analysis Expert/Analyst, Business Data Analyst, Data, Data Visualization Consultant, Marketing Data Analyst, Entrepreneur, Customer Intelligence Manager, E-marketer, Operational Researcher, Business Intelligence Consultant or Data Manager.
1. Joint training by a major Engineering School and a prominent Business School (both French “Grande Ecoles”)
2. Programme fully taught in English
3. Skills in both marketing and Artificial Intelligence
4. A professional training trip to Dublin to find out more about Big Tech
The programme is open to:
- Students who hold a four-year bachelor degree or equivalent
- No English language test score is required for students with a degree from an English-speaking university. For other applicants, the following language requirements apply: TOEIC 790, IELTS 6, TOEFL 83.
- Project management
- Setting up a company
- Knowledge of the sector
- Equine Sciences
- Professional Immersion Course
- 6-month assignment in a company
- Writing a professional thesis
- Defense in front of a jury
Professor in Transformation - Academic Director of Graduate Programme Artificial Intelligence for Marketing Strategy
He has a PhD in Information Processing Science from the University of Oulu, Finland, awarded in 2014 and held a postdoctoral position at the MIT - Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 2017.