|Tags||Data Analytics, Finance, Ingénierie financière, Management des Systèmes d'Information, Master of Science|
|Niveau(x) d'entrée||Formation continue, Post-Bac +4|
Develop a real expertise in FinTech (financial technology), a solid financial and banking culture and a good understanding of new entrants in this growing sector. Master the key concepts of FinTech, build simple applications based on open source frameworks and acquire both technical and commercial skills.
Deepen and apply your knowledge during two challenges (one with a FinTech company and one with a bank), visits to FinTech companies and banks in the financial centre of London, conferences with the entire Oxford business and academic community, a 4-6 month internship and a group study trip.
At the end of this programme, choose the career that suits you best: remote customer advisor, strategic analyst, web business developer or project manager.
1. Courses given entirely in English
2. Increasing needs expressed business organisations and startups for Online Client Advisors, Strategic Analysts, Web Business Developers, project Managers, …
3. A programme located close to London, the first financial city in the world and the global FinTech capital.
The programme is open to:
- Students who hold a four-year bachelor degree or equivalent
- No English language test score is required for students with a degree from an English-speaking university. For other applicants, the following language requirements apply: TOEIC 790, IELTS 6, TOEFL 83.
• Introduction to finance and banking
• Retail banking
• Elements of investment banking
• Fintech: an emerging sector
• Connecting to the real world
• Banking: compliance
• Banking: fiduciary responsibility
• Fintech: mindset and advanced tools
Professor in Finance - Academic Director of Graduate Program M2/MSc Banking, Finance and Fintech
Paul Griffiths is a Professor of Finance. He joined EM Normandie in 2017. He was awarded a DBA Business Administration from Henley Management College/Brunel University in 2005.
• 100% net employment rate
• 100% in executive employment
• 75% on permanent contracts
• 100% of graduates found a job within 2 months
• Average salary including bonuses for the last 4 year groups in similar roles: €40,500
Conseil, aux études de marché et marketing
Biens de consommation courante
Contenus, les médias et la communication