|Tags||Big Data, Data Analytics, Finance Internationale, Management international, Master of Science, Qualité, Sécurité, Environnement|
|Niveau(x) d'entrée||Formation continue, Post-Bac +4|
Become an expert in the fields of finance, database management, predictive tools and management of multidisciplinary teams. Master the main methods of management control, adopt the right reflexes in the construction of a data architecture and define performance indicators to integrate them into a management tool.
Mobilise what you have learnt with professional training and put your knowledge into practice during a "Prepare for a company's digital transformation" mission, a "Use data management tools" mission, an academic Research Partnership with a company, a finance Bootcamp (tutored projects), a professional thesis and a four-to-six-month internship.
This Master of Science® degree offers you numerous professional opportunities such as Junior Finance Executive, Cash Manager, Credit Manager, Performance Manager, Head of Financial Communication or Risk Manager.
1. A programme designed to flourish at the heart of the digital transformation of the world of Finance
2. Courses 100% taught in English
3. An expertise allowing you to become an expert thanks to professional experiences: bootcamps, company challenges, internships...
4. Multiple objectives : obtain knowledge related to the essentials of Management , mastering digital terminology and its tools (Big Data, AI...), acquire the soft skills essential for collaboration
The programme is open to:
- Students who hold a four-year bachelor degree or equivalent
- No English language test score is required for students with a degree from an English-speaking university. For other applicants, the following language requirements apply: TOEIC 790, IELTS 6, TOEFL 83.
- Financial data
- Financial strategy
- Financial communications and management
- Academic and professional knowledge
- Decision-making and predictive tools
- Financial mechanisms and strategy
- Performance modelling
- Professional skills
Professor of Finance - Academic Director of M2/MSc Financial Data Management
Holder of a doctorate in management sciences from the University of Paris-Est obtained in 2010, Odile Bernard has been an associate professor in finance at EM Normandie since 2011.
Constructeur automobile français