|Tags||Communication digitale, Gestion d'événements, Gestion de la Relation Client, Gestion de projets, Management de projets, Marketing, Master of Science, Ressources humaines|
|Niveau(x) d'entrée||Formation continue, Post-Bac +4|
The events Industry is a dynamic and fast-growing sector that requires a specific knowledge in the events environment, project management, marketing and financial aspects in order to be successful. Become a manager capable of working internationally in this industry, whether in the organisation or promotion of general public or professional events. Integrate the impact of what sustainable development issues will have on the planning, design and operational management of tomorrow's events.
Mobilise what you have learnt with professional training and put your knowledge into practice during a two-week challenge, a four-week junior consulting project, a two-week challenge, field visits to French companies specialised in events, a business trip to Las Vegas and a four-to-six-month internship.
This Master of Science® degree offers you numerous professional opportunities such as Head of Events Projects in Agencies, Hotels, Convention Centres, Head of Event Communication, Head of Media Relations, Customer Executive or Business Developer.
1. Understand the events environment and its challenges
2. Identify the role of events in the marketing mix
3. Implement the stages in the management of an event project
4. Develop key soft skills to thrive in events management
5. Extend your expertise by putting in practice the knowledge
The programme is open to:
- Students who hold a four-year bachelor degree or equivalent
- No English language test score is required for students with a degree from an English-speaking university. For other applicants, the following language requirements apply: TOEIC 790, IELTS 6, TOEFL 83.
- Events environment
- Events management
- Events marketing mix
- Professional and personnal development
- Events in practice : contest, dissertation methods, junior consultancy project, dissertation, work experience
Assistant Professor in Marketing - Academic Director M2/MSc International Events Management
Holder of a PhD in Marketing from the Open University (Milton Keynes, UK) obtained in 2014, she has been an assistant professor in Marketing at EM Normandie since 2017.
- 96% net employment rate
- 50% in executive employment
- 70% on permanent contracts
- 67% of graduates found a job before graduation, 78% within 2 months.
- Average gross annual salary including bonuses for the last 4 Master’s year groups: €35K
Agence événementielle des grandes marques
Agence de communication corporate, RH et BtoB
Conçoit et fabrique des avions militaires, des avions d'affaires et des systèmes spatiaux