|Tags||Business Development, Commerce International, Management culturel, Marketing, Marketing digital, Master of Science|
|Niveau(x) d'entrée||Formation continue, Post-Bac +4|
In the International Marketing and Business Development program, we train the future marketing managers and business developers, those capable of seizing business opportunities in local and foreign markets and running marketing operations to create and sustain value for the company.
By joining the International Marketing and Business Development program, you join a multicultural, multi-perspective group of students and speakers from the four corners of the world. You will work on real business challenges and embrace the reality of international marketing and business development with exporting companies from France and abroad.
This Master of Science® degree is a gate to numerous professional opportunities such as Marketing Manager, Head of Exports/Imports, Product Manager, International Brand Manager, International Sales Manager, International Project Manager, International Marketing Consultant and/or a junior entrepreneur.
1. Courses given entirely in English, while students are based in France in a very international environment. Knowledge and competencies enhanced by a cross-cultural dimension
2. Daily practice in cross-cultural issues thanks to the presence of many different nationalities.
3. A real-life training in business negotiation on a daily basis.
4. Courses given by lecturers from a variety of countries and experts in Marketing, Sales, Procurement and Supplies, International Business, Cross-cultural Management and Web-marketing,
5. Rich professional events: Business Dating with professionals and alumni, Professional Colloquia, In-company Consulting Projects (Geodis, Love Hotel Saint Martin,...), meeting with Head Office Executives of large groups.
The programme is open to:
- Students who hold a four-year bachelor degree or equivalent
- No English language test score is required for students with a degree from an English-speaking university. For other applicants, the following language requirements apply: TOEIC 790, IELTS 6, TOEFL 83.
• Marketing processes
• International operations management
• Cross-national business
• Market research
• International marketing in practice
• Digital marketing and services marketing
• Marketing innovation
• International business development
• Career Path
• Business Challenge
• Business Game
• Professional Thesis
: Associate Professor in marketing - Academic Director of Graduate Program Cross-cultural Marketing & Negotiation - Academic director of European Business Programme
Yamen Koubaa is an Associate Professor of Marketing and International Affairs. He joined EM Normandie in 2019. He has a PhD in Marketing Science from the University of Marketing and Distribution Sciences, Ryūtsū Kagaku Daigaku, Japan, awarded in 2009.
• 75% net employment rate
• 74% in executive employment
• 78% on permanent contracts
• 78% of graduates found a job in less than 2 months
• Average gross annual salary including bonuses for the last 4 Master’s year groups: €40,150
Conseil, aux études de marché et marketing
Biens de consommation courante
Contenus, les médias et la communication