|Tags||Gestion de projets, Marketing, Marketing digital, Marketing du luxe, Master of Science, e-Commerce|
|Niveau(x) d'entrée||Formation continue, Post-Bac +4|
Develop your career in the luxury sector, distinguish yourself with a training that combines both marketing and digital tools and « inside luxury » knowledge. Become a 360-degree marketing manager in the international luxury and lifestyle sector and learn all about the stakes of fashion and accessories sector, perfume and cosmetic industry, luxury hospitality, haute cuisine and wines and spirits fields, as well as jewelry and watches, design, decoware and tableware sectors. Understand how to manage the brand values of a luxury brand, how to develop its reputation and enhance its image with its audience.
Mobilise what you have learnt with professional training and put your knowledge into practice during several consulting projects with a fashion, decoware or perfume brand, but also thanks to a marketing and digital challenge in collaboration with Institut National des Métiers d’Art and immersive « French touch and savoir-faire » masterclasses. A professional thesis, a four-to-six-month internship in a luxury company, a business trip with the class and Chinese language classes (optional) are also included in the programme.
This Master of Science® degree offers you numerous professional opportunities such as Product Manager, Brand Manager, Communication Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Customer Experience Manager, Events Manager, CRM Manager, Category Manager, Traffic Manager, E-Commerce Manager or Community Manager.
1. A 360° marketing vision with a strong focus on digital issues within the luxury sector, with the aim of meeting the current expectations of industry recruiters.
2. An understanding of the culture of the luxury sector and its professions (history and standards associated with luxury products, expertise within the luxury sector, design, etc.), to enable students to embody the values of the industry.
3. Continuous professional immersion: lectures given by professionals with international experience in the luxury sector (courses, conferences organized by luxury goods manufacturers, visits to luxury stores, hotels and starred restaurants), consulting projects with luxury sector clients, internships, professional thesis.
4. An introduction to international trade, with the aim of embarking on a professional career focused on all the world's luxury capitals: the programme is taught in English and offers Chinese language courses (optional), study trips abroad, etc.
The programme is open to:
- Students who hold a four-year bachelor degree or equivalent
- No English language test score is required for students with a degree from an English-speaking university. For other applicants, the following language requirements apply: TOEIC 790, IELTS 6, TOEFL 83.
• • Personal and professional branding
• History and sociology of luxury
• Management in luxury
• Marketing in luxury
• Digital marketing in luxury
• 1 project for the creation of a strategy for the diversification of a luxury brand
• 1 project for the creation of a digital strategy for a luxury brand
• 1 week-long challenge to "create the native digital monobrand identity of a digital influencer within the luxury sector" ("D to I challenge")
• 1 challenge co-constructed with Institute National des Métiers d’Art and Entreprises du Patrimoine Vivant
• Internship: 6 months
• Professional thesis
Assistant Professor in Marketing - Academic Director of Graduate Program Digital and Marketing Luxury and Lifestyle
Elodie de Boissieu is an Assistant Professor of Marketing. She joined EM Normandie in 2020. She has a PhD in management science from the Université de Paris-Est, awarded in 2019.
General information regarding the employment market :
Valued at more than 281 billion euros (source: Bain & Co, 2021) in 2021, the Luxury Sector is currently proving resilient in the face of global crisis, driven in particular by the acceleration in domestic expenditure in Continental China, Gen-Z consumers as well as online sales. Set to account for half of the sales of Luxury products and services between now and 2025, and have a digital behaviour that is much more advanced than that of traditional Luxury customers (77% of Chinese people purchase their Luxury products from their mobile phones, according to consultancy company Bain & Co.). Henceforth, players within the Luxury Sector who are looking to earn or retain their position within this strategic market will be compelled to consider the digital ecosystem. This will involve identifying atypical skills and profiles, marked by both an affinity towards Luxury culture and advanced digital expertise.
Career opportunities :
• Product Manager
• Brand Manager
• Digital Marketing Manager
• Customer Experience Manager
• Events Manager
• CRM Manager
• Category Manager
• Traffic Manager
• eCommerce Manager
• Community Manager