|Tags||Achats, Audit, Commerce International, Contrôle Qualité, Développement durable, Gestion de projets, Master of Science, Supply chain|
|Niveau(x) d'entrée||Formation continue, Post-Bac +4|
Become a manager capable of managing all Supply Chain processes, redesigning physical and information flows and creating value by implementing effective strategies. You will learn how to forecast customer demand, procure and purchase the company’s needs, align sales and operations strategies and manage the strategic relationships between the company and its environment.
You will have the opportunity to put your knowledge into practice during professional seminars, a Supply Chain modelling challenge, a Supply Chain optimisation challenge, a Supply Chain simulation game, a negotiation project, one SAP project, companies and port terminals visits, and a four-to-six-months internship.
This Master of Science® degree offers you numerous professional opportunities such as SCM Project Manager, Operations Director, Warehouse Operations Leader, Demand Planning Specialist, Head of Procurement or Global Supply Chain Manager.
1. Courses given entirely in English, while students are in France in a very international environment
2. Innovative topics: IT, Green Supply Chain, etc.
3. Academic input by world experts, with a variety of nationalities and cultures.
4. A professionalising programme: In-company Consulting Projects and Challenge, Business Dating Events, Professional Colloquia
5. A campus located in the heart of an international logistics hub (Le Havre, 1st French port for Exports and Containers) and support from the Institut Portuaire d'Enseignement et de Recherche (IPER), which offers shipping and port expertise
The programme is open to:
- Students who hold a four-year bachelor degree or equivalent
- No English language test score is required for students with a degree from an English-speaking university. For other applicants, the following language requirements apply: TOEIC 790, IELTS 6, TOEFL 83.
• Basics of Logistics and Supply Chain
• Information Technologies for Logistics
• Sustainable Logistics
• Procurement and Purchasing
• Operations Management
• Integrating the Supply Chain
• Quality Management
• Pricing and Cost Calculation
• Auditing and Controlling
• Revenue Management
• Reserach Methodology
• Professional Techniques
• Career Path
• Business Used Cases
• Digital Project Management
• Company Assessment
• Basics of Transportation and International Trade
• Customs Procedures
• Risk and Crisis Management in 4.0 Industries
• Negociation in Purchasing
• Demand Management
• Supply Management
• Value Chain Management
• Value Optimization in the Era of Digitalisation
• SAP Project
• Business Used Cases
• Serious Business Game
Professeur associé en Supply Chain Management, Logistique, Directrice Académique du MS Supply Chain, Logistique et Innovations
Mame Gningue est professeur assistant en supply chain management et logistique à l’EM Normandie depuis 2011. Elle est titulaire d’un doctorat en sciences de gestion de l’Université Le Havre-Normandie.
• 93% net employment rate
• 88% in executive employment
• 83% on permanent contracts
• 73% of students found a job before graduating; 86% of graduates found a job in under 2 months.
• Average gross annual salary including bonuses for the last 4 year groups in similar Logistics/Supply Chain roles: €44,900
Pétrol et gaz
Matériel, vêtements, chaussures de sport